Reading. Harry Potter

 



The books about Harry Potter , “the boy who lived ”, written by J. Rowling, are my favourite ones. I like the plot and the main characters. There are seven books. I read a series of books about Harry Potter and I can say that these are the best books I have ever read. My favourite literature character is Harry Potter. I think that Harry Potter is awesome. I like him because he is brave, clever and kind. He’s also very cheerful and friendly. Не likes to drink pumpkin juice and play Quidditch and he was very good at this magical sport. These books open a magic world of wonders and help to develop imagination and creativity. I think you should read them.

 

The books about Harry Potter , “the boy who lived ”,  written by J.K.Rowling, are my favourite ones. I like the plot and the main characters. There are seven books. I read a series of books about Harry Potter  and I can say that these are the best books I have ever read.

My favourite literature character is Harry Potter.  I think that Harry Potter is awesome .I like him because he is brave, clever and kind. He’s also very cheerful and  friendly. Harry faces many adventures at Hogwarts and  a lot of problems but he solves them with the help of his friends. Не likes to drink pumpkin juice and play   Quidditch and he was very good at this magical sport. These books open a magic world of wonders and help to develop imagination and creativity. I really enjoy the books. I think you should read them. They're great books.

.
          He looks like his father, but he has a green eyes like his mum. Harry has the famous lightning bolt scar on his forehand. I have read all the seven books from the Harry Potter series those were written by J.K. Rowling. In my opinion Harry Potter is brave and cheerful, because he braved even 7 years to save the world. In fact Harry had very strong enemy-LordVoldemort but they were raletevs. Rowling's Book Series induce children to Read Books.

 

 

It is a story about a boy who was a wizard. His parents died protecting him when he was a baby . After that he lived with his aunt’s family and even didn’t know that he was a wizard.Once he got a letter from Hogwards. The school of witchcraft and wizardy, and right at that moment his wonderful adventures started.

 

Comments

Popular Posts