My dream room

 


I live in Soligorsk. It’s a modern young town. Our family moved to a new flat when I was two.

It’s a two –room flat on the …th floor of eight-storied block of flats in ….. Street.

Next to the block of flats there is a department store, a park, a number of small shops.

My flat has all modern conveniences such as central heating, gas, electricity, cold and hot water,  a tv, a telephone and a game console.

(There is also a lift in the building.)

The flat isn’t very large but it’s comfortable and well-planned.

We have two rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom in our flat.

The living room is the largest and the most comfortable in the flat. There is a table with a TV set on it. Near the TV set there are two armchairs. A sofa and a bookcase are on the right-hand side.

          I’m happy to have a room for myself. It’s the smallest room in the flat but I try to keep it tidy. All furniture in it is white. On the floor you can see a blue carpet with yellow stripes. The walls are … and … You can see a lot of posters on them. There is a single – bed with colorful pillows, a writing table, a bookcase and  a wardrobe in my room. There is a TV, a notebook and a game console in my room.

I like my room because it’s beautiful and it’s a place where I can spend my free time alone or even with my friends.

          There is nothing special in our kitchen. We have a gas – cooker, a fridge, a kitchen table , a cupboard and two kitchen cabinets on the wall to keep plates and cups. The kitchen is the most popular and favourite place  in the flat. We spend most of our time in the kitchen having meals or just sitting and talking thee.

          In the bathroom thee is a bath with a shower, a mirror and  a shelf to keep tooth – paste, tooth – brushes  and a bar of soap on.    

Comments

Popular Posts